[Scribus] Slackware

PFJ paul
Fri Oct 3 16:50:33 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Someone told qt is broken on Slackware 9.0, so I just compiled and
> installed qt-3.2.1 to get text-editing to work, but Scribus 1.0.1
> is still doing the same thing - i.e. nothing happens when you type
> - well "CR" and "Delete" work :-).

There are lots of problems with Slack9 - too many to list infact. I
would suggest downloading the latest tarball from the scribus website
(http://www.scribus.org.uk). Failing that, follow the instructions and
download the latest version from CVS.

Please let us know if that helps.

TTFN

Paul

--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control