[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 8, Eintrag 1

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Fri Oct 3 08:17:25 CEST 2003

Dear Martin and Peter:
Thank you for your clarfying answers.  I rebuilt Scribus from scratch,
and now it recognizes CUPS.  So, I am able to see the Landscape
printing offered in the print options.

I have noticed though that the print options function is not very
stable.  Some times it opens the print options panel, and at other
times it seems to crash the program with a "segmentation fault" error.
I am not sure if this is a problem with just my build (even the new
build has the problem) or its a problem on Macs, or if it is a general
problem on all platforms.   That said, its a minor irritation that I
can live with.

Scribus is a great program, and I thank Franz for creating it and
providing it, and both of you for all the support you are giving to the
newcomers such as myself. GIMP is my favorite Unix program.  Scribus is
quickly becoming my second most favorite program.

-Sunil