[Scribus] pot

Alexandre Prokoudine avp
Wed Oct 1 15:42:02 CEST 2003

PFJ wrote
> Hi,
>
> > A call for developers :-)
> >
> > Could you please provide information about how we can get latest
> > scribus.pot ourselves?
>
> Download the latest tarball. If you're after something specific, email
> Franz or myself off list and we'll get it to you.

I've found no pot file inside of the latest tarball.

[avp at avp scribus-1.1.0]$ find . -name 'pot'
[avp at avp scribus-1.1.0]$

:-(

If you are worrying that it will take more time to commit translations,
when all of the translators know how to generate latest pot file, then we
could make a deal how often we should bother you :-))

--
Alexandre Prokoudine		| "When you set yourself on fire and aim
ALT Linux Documentation Team	|  for the sky, you hope to leave behind