[Scribus] passepartout

Paul paul
Fri Nov 28 20:02:11 CET 2003

Hi,

> Don't forget the ever increasing feature list of Scribus as well! We
> have many plans for coming releases :)..

Due to continuing problems, time is short currently, but I'll add my 2p
worth here.

Passepartout shows potential, but nothing much else. I would much prefer
that we get the author onboard to Scribus and have a joint thing than
two DTP apps coming from different angles.

Looking at the code base, I would say that the author is going to need a
re-write somewhere around the 0.5 stage as it looks as if he is adding
to the existing code ad hoc.

TTFN

Paul
(very unwell again)