[Scribus] Can run debian package, but not compile CVS

John Griessen john_g
Tue Nov 25 22:46:54 CET 2003

Hi,

Sorry about using list space, without absolutely needing it.   Maybe my
details will help another debian user later.

I just found a way through
automake1.6, autoconf 2.58  upgrade details:   The link to aclocal also needed to be
changed on my debian installation like this:
rm -rf /etc/alternatives/aclocal
root at toolbench:~# ln -s /usr/bin/aclocal-1.6 /etc/alternatives/aclocal
rm -rf /etc/alternatives/automake
root at toolbench:~# ln -s /usr/bin/automake-1.6 /etc/alternatives/automake

--
John Griessen    Cibolo Design       Austin Texas
EE good at IR systems, power supplies, logic design, A2D D2A, digital amps,