[Scribus] Color management

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sat Nov 22 22:13:49 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 13:13, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Also, I did create my own monitor profile and add it into the
> > scribus/profiles directory. Here's the problem though - no color
> > management is enabled!
> >
> > Are there any suggestions for me to try to get this working?

Backup .scribus, don't delete, there may be something lurking in their.
This is so the preferences get recreated.

> It's a bug in Fedora - I have the same build on my RH9 and Fedora Core 1
> boxes - everything is the same and cms is fine under RH9. There are bits
> under Fedora which really are broken. Are you using Gnome or KDE as the
> desktop?
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
Hi Paul,

I just upgraded one box to fedora 1 and cms works fine  - just tested it
with today's cvs. However, that particular compile of lcms was done
under RH9 with gcc 3.2. Wonder if it has something to with prelink,
which is not default in Fedora.

BTW, Fedora is *much* snappier on my home machine. I have not seen KDE 2
or 3 run this fast, I think ever. Only weirdness is something is messing
around with the font paths. My TT fonts appear and disappear.

Cheers,
Peter