[Scribus] Windows Port

Brian Marr cabernet
Sun Nov 16 22:51:57 CET 2003

Is this a high priority ? Windows users have access to a huge range of
software. I envy their choice. Linux users on the other hand have to get by
with what ever we can get our hands on. No disrespect meant, but Linux users
need the focus of development effort for some time yet just to break even with
the other OS. We are still very much playing catch up.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Brian