[Scribus] sodipodi jpg--> svg, pdf fonts download

Sebastian Röder seppelrockt
Sun Nov 16 12:03:12 CET 2003

Hello,

today, two questions questions come up during my work on the school magazin.
1. Where can I download some nice fonts (for free), which do a good job in
pdf-files, too? (Sorry, I didn`t found the according treat in the list
anymore.)

2. Is there a simple way to convert jpg --> svg in sodipodi (suse 9.0). I
managed to import them, (creating a new SVG document and then using the
import function) but I don`t know how to crop the size of the SVG document to
the size if the imported picture, so that there are some ugly white "borders"
from the background.

Regards,
Sebastian Roeder