[Scribus] I don't see color management in Scribus 1.1.2

Richard Van Den Boom rvdboom
Sat Nov 15 08:53:20 CET 2003

Hi,

I've managed to compile Scribus 1.1.2 on my Slackware 9.1 system thanks to the
patch provided on this list. The configure found littlecms alright (I have
the latest 1.11 version) and I have put in the /usr/local/lib/scribus/
profiles various .icm profiles I found on the lcms website.
Still no color management options appear, especially in the Parameters
section. Is there something else to do?
My real problem is that I not to provide a document to a printing company with
only a black layer and a Red Pantone layer. The document was crafted on
Scribus but I'm not sure it can create such kind of bichromic output.

Best regards,

Richard