[Scribus] output of configure; spell error

Paul paul
Thu Nov 13 08:40:49 CET 2003

Hi,

> should be
> noT and builT, respectively

Do you mean when it's finding Python? If so, that fix was a two handed
effort (I wrote it, submitted it and Franz fixed a slight error in it)

> They did not catch this in salford.edu.uk ???

Um, why should they catch it? Salford just host the service. The same
can be said if (say) Franz hosted something and had a script in a file
with spelling mistakes in. He would not know about it.

> The tongue that Shakespeare spake?

I didn't know Shakespeare was from Manchester....

TTFN

Paul
(Liverpudlian, born and bred)
--