[Scribus] pyqt in scribus

Johannes Wilm j
Sun Nov 9 14:48:37 CET 2003

Hi,
in the pyqt handbook it says:

"After importing the necessary modules, we create a Qt application object.
This object handles the dispatching of events from the mouse and keyboard to
the various widgets of the application. Never try to create more than one
QApplication object, not even if you embed Python and PyQt in a C++ Qt
application. In that case, the C++ application should create the QApplication
object and pass a reference to the embedded Python interpreter."

Now how do I access that from scribus? It seems that when I just leave
everything concerng QApplication and the loop out, it only displays my dialog
box for a split second.

--
Johannes Wilm