Compile error from cvs 2003 11 07 was: [Scribus] Windows version

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Sat Nov 8 13:49:56 CET 2003

Am Samstag, 8. November 2003 13:27 schrieb Paul:
> I can't reproduce it under Fedora Core 1 or RH9. The makefile looks
> okay at this end.

Hmm ... I could compile the lastest 1.1.2 scribus (not cvs) flawlessy on
my deb/sid box, but in the meanwhile I installed the newest gcc for
deb/sid and changed slightly my installation. And now I have qt 3.2.2
installed.

I'll try to compile 1.1.2 again before I compile  the next time the
newest cvs tree.

Thank you

Kind regards#

Gerhard