[Scribus] Re: Linux Journal Article Online

James Hatridge James.Hatridge
Thu Nov 6 19:14:30 CET 2003

HI Peter et al...

I read your article in the LJ a couple of weeks ago. It was very good. But you
left out only one thing. You should have told the mimual system needed to use
Scribus. I would love to use Scribus. In fact if I could run it, I could
shitcan W$, but my best system (I have 9 up and running) is only a PI/233mhz
with 288mb memory. To be honest, Scribus runs like a dog on it. It takes
minutes to refresh etc. If there is something I can do to get it running
better, please let us know. Right now I use W$ Publisher ( I bought it in
1992) to layout my stamp bulletin.

BTW, I do thank you for what you are doing! <G>

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484