[Scribus] debian packages repository

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Wed Nov 5 06:37:26 CET 2003

Steve,

I can't replicate it from within .purdue.edu
I looked through my httpd.conf and couldn't find any fault. Just in case
I added a <Directory> container for the repository with an "allow from
all" directive inside. Please test it. I've got a few protected areas on
that server an the access controls seem to work for the rest of them :(

Regards,

Oleksandr

* Steve Herrick <steveh at greens.org> [2003-11-05 03:12:24 +0000]:

> Quoting Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at purdue.edu>:
>
> > Josep uploaded new packages for 1.1.2 that depend on Python 2.3 to my
> > repository. There are also source packages there. So, if you don't want
> > to compile your own, or for some reason can't use other repositories,
> > you are welcome to add to your sources.list
> >
> > deb http://soypr2.agry.purdue.edu/pub/scribus/. /
> > deb-src http://soypr2.agry.purdue.edu/pub/scribus/. /
>
> I get a "forbidden" message here.
>
> Steve
                                   -- Chaucer
- Life's not fair, but the root password helps.
                                        -- BOFH