[Scribus] Windows version

Johannes Wilm j
Wed Nov 5 10:12:01 CET 2003

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 10:08, Craig Ringer wrote:
> > Those using Debian/stable don't have that huge advantage though. They're
> > still stuck in the dark ages of 2.95

Debian/stable also has kde2.2 so I don't think it is really meant for been
used. I believe debian/stable is mostly meant to be sort of a museum-version
of debian if you want to go back and see how things were done 'back in the
days'. For servers one should use debian/testing, for workstations
debian/unstable (or a testing/unstable mix) and for geeks debian/experimental
should be recommended.

--
Johannes Wilm