[Scribus] Compile problem with CVS / Debian sid

intrigeri intrigeri
Wed May 14 19:31:01 CEST 2003

Johannes Wilm a dit (03/05/14 17:07) :
> Did you checkout "scribus" or "Scribus" (Scribus is correct)?

Exactly ; thank you for this quick answer ; now it works :

./configure --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt3 --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3 --prefix=/usr/local/stow/scribus

NB: 'autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57' IS what 'autoconf --version' says.

But... my Type1 fonts seem to make scribus mad... it shows me these
fonts in the list, but :

- it isn't able to display them (maybe a qt 3.1.1 problem ?)

- if I use some of them in a document, then save it, then close it, then
  open it again... it tells me they are not installed, and asks me for
  replacement fonts, and deletes the guilty fonts from the list

- if I export to pdf or eps a doc using these fonts, neither gv, nor
  ggv, nor xpdf, nor acroread are able to understand anything

These fonts are Adobe ones (eg.:
-adobe-helveticaneue-ultralight-o-condensed--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-1).

I installed them with type1inst from Debian, and ran update-fonts-dir
and update-fonts-scale on their directory, so that they are properly
recognized.

Some ideas ?

--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net>
  The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.