[Scribus] Compiling CVS version on MDK 9.0

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun May 11 13:26:48 CEST 2003

Some experiences from compiling the CVS version on my Mdk 9.0.
Mandrake 9.0 is delivered with both 1.4-p6 and 1.6 versions of automake,
1.4-p6 is installed by default.
For backward compatibility reasons, autoconf 2.13 and 2.53 coexist on
Mdk 9.0 (default is 2.13), you have to say, which one you are going to use:

export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5="1"

make -f Makefile.dist

#Peter's workaround for using tifflib on Redhat / Mdk:

export LDFLAGS="-lm"

#Workaround for using lcms, as root:
ln -s /usr/incude/lcms/lcms.h /usr/include/lcms.h
ln -s /usr/incude/lcms/icc34.h /usr/include/icc34.h

#Back to normality:

./configure
make
make install