[Scribus] more rendering screenshots

Johannes Wilm j
Thu May 8 13:23:46 CEST 2003

Hi,
I actually still found at least one rendering problem.

First I changed the size to60 and then i started typing, so the line spacing
worked as it should. I have understood that for some technical reason Franz
is not interested in fixing the cut-off of all the letetrs in the text that
is being edited:

http://folk.uio.no/johannwi/scribus2.png

And when I click somewhere else it does look fine:

http://folk.uio.no/johannwi/scribus3.png

However, if I change the text to "small caps", the cut-offs are partially
appearing again:

http://folk.uio.no/johannwi/scribus4.png

And this time they don't go away at all!

Also, the cut-off of the letters in the top measurement (in all three pics)
looks somewhat weird.

Now is this a debian-issue?