[Scribus] Documentation Updates

Steve Herrick steveh
Wed May 7 06:51:14 CEST 2003

Quoting Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com>:

> Also, some comments on what users feel is missing or could be improved
> or is most wanted to be added would also be welcome. I have a quick
> start guide in PDF form in the works as well. This is intended to be for
> the first time user - progress on this goes in fits and starts.

So, then, do people want a common "wish list" area? So far, we have one "maybe."
As you've seen, I have a long list of wishes, and I've thought of several more
since then. Is there interest in formalizing this?

Or were you talking about a wish list for your documentation?

Steve

==
If elections are just something where you go in, you push a button,
and go home, then it doesn't make much difference which button you push.
- Noam Chomsky