[Scribus] Curious about CVS

Patrick magicpage91
Tue May 6 05:55:30 CEST 2003

Hey guys,

I am curious about the cvs uploads.  Are these daily things and how does
one tell the time it was made available?  It's all probably simple, but
I haven't played with cvs much until Scribus, so the only thing I have
to go by is my build date listed in the program.  The changelog is not
updated each time a new upload is provided and I haven't found any file
that lists the date yet.

So how do you know?  I understand not changing the changelog each time
if it is a daily thing, but could maybe a small date file be included to
determine if we are on the same page with you?

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---
        Registered Linux User #225206