[Scribus] a quick question

Steve Herrick steveh
Mon May 5 05:09:15 CEST 2003

Quoting George Hail <decerebus at hotmail.com>:

> As a side note, I experienced a bit of weirdness after
> exiting scribus in that mozilla, which I had open on another desktop, was
> very slow to switch between tabs I had open until I shuffled through them
> all, then it ran fine after that.

One of the few things I've managed to figure out on my own is that Mozilla and
Scribus do not work and play well together. I recommend only having one running
at a time.

Steve

==
If elections are just something where you go in, you push a button,
and go home, then it doens't make much difference which button you push.
- Noam Chomsky