[Scribus] a quick question

George Hail decerebus
Sun May 4 23:26:24 CEST 2003

I updated to the latest CVS today, and have run into the same problem.  I
also ran as Paul suggested and output.txt contained nothing while
output2.txt contained the single line:
xset:  warning, no entries deleted from font path.
After waiting a few minutes, the system returned to normal and I was able to
operate normally.  As a side note, I experienced a bit of weirdness after
exiting scribus in that mozilla, which I had open on another desktop, was
very slow to switch between tabs I had open until I shuffled through them
all, then it ran fine after that.