[Scribus] Bonus-work...

Linus Gasser ineiti
Fri May 2 14:05:56 CEST 2003

On Friday 02 May 2003 13:43, PFJ wrote:
> > So,
> > you wouldn't do a special version for Mr. Johnson which would include
> > what he asks for.
>
> Why would I want to do a special version for myself? ;-p

Shoot - I thought I'd be clever and use the family names to distinguish the
two Pauls. But I wasn't clever enough to copy the right name...
 I still think it would be nice for people who consider paying software to
make a contribution to a free-product, if they found something they like.

> When I started working on changes for Scribus, I spent a good while
> fixing code so that it was proper C++ rather than C in a C++ shell (a
> great example of this is casting). Many don't realise how important
> using C++ casting is.

Hmm, I thought I know something about c++ and oo-programming. But it seems I'm
lacking an important part here - what is c++ casting?

Ineiti

--
Linus Gasser