[Scribus] Not sure if this is working...

Paul paulf.johnson
Fri May 2 03:47:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Hey Paul, you don't have time for that!  You have Scribus work to be
> done.  Don't you know that wifey things come second to programming and
> developing?  ;o)

Well, it is 2.45am, I've been up since about 6.30am yesterday. I think I
deserve a night off. Well, a couple of hours. Then it was down to some
contracted programming (sorry - this is paid for stuff which takes
priority).

I should have some time this weekend to and on Monday (it's a bank
holiday here then) to get the font thing done and a couple of other bits
(such as the debugging info). Damned money - gets in the way of
everything!!!!!

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.