[Scribus] problems re-loading documents

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Fri May 2 00:37:43 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 16:23, Craig Comstock wrote:
> I am using scribus 0.9.9, qt-3.0.3, redhat-7.3. I'm
> having quite a bit of trouble re-loading documents
> that I save. Most of the time text boxes will re-load
> with a dashed line from top left to bottom right
> instead of showing text. If I resize the text box, the
> text will re-appear. If I save at this point it
> reliably will re-load with the diagonal dashed line
> instead of text.

First, I would try an updated Qt - either build your self or the rebuild
the 3.0.5a for RH 7.3 source rpm from http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

The kde-redhat packages are very well done, in that they keep close compatibilty
other RH packages, but have some extra bug fixes etc..

If this does not fix this issue, let us know.

> Scribus is great software! Thanks!

Glad you like it.

Peter