[Scribus] qt-mt lib is missing, but installed on debian sarge/SID

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Sun Mar 30 16:11:09 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 30. M?rz 2003 14:16 schrieb Paul:
> Hi,
>
> > Thank you for pointing this out #-) . Unfortunately apt wants to
> > remove 111 packages (the whole kde3)
>
> And the case for compiling from the sources vs autoupdaters is
> proved.
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury - your verdict please ;-)
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Hello Paul,

Because I'm not a programmer at all I prefer for instance to stick with
apt and debian.

But due to the transition from gcc2.94 to gcc3.2 in sid a sarge/sid
mixed system is probably not a good place to be right now.

If there'll be no other possibility, I'll maybe go to trolltech to
compile qt3-devel on my own.

Thank you

Kind regards

Gerhard