[Scribus] incompatible pdf generation

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Sun Mar 23 19:22:24 CET 2003

Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:

> as promised (but a little late), I created a scribus doc that generates
> incompatible pdf code: when using the font "Century Schoolbook L Medium
> Italic" scribus generates pdf code that can be read without a problem by
> ghostscript and xpdf, but acrobat reader hates it (on both linux and
> windows).
It turned out that the problems with that thing came from some internal
Changes in the QT Libs that prevent Scribus to read certain informations
correctly. This should been fixed in 0.9.8 which will be out on 26.03.03

Paul F. Johnson wrote:

 >Not sure if there is an anonymous checkout facility on the cvs server.
 >Franz? Can you shed any light on this one?
Currently there is no anonymous checkout in the cvs server possible, but
I try to get it. The sysadmin isn't happy about it but I hope I can
convince him to enable anonymous access,

Best regards,
Franz Schmid