[Scribus] No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop

henrik.eismark at mail.dk henrik.eismark
Sat Mar 15 15:02:33 CET 2003

Thanks, this helped somewhat on the zlib, but it's still complaining
over some X includes and a path.

Any more help to get please?

ispell_use_pers_dict> Hi Henrik,
> Looks like you're missing libz.so. On my redhat system, this is
> provided by
> the zlib package. Note that you might need to run ldconfig after
> installing
> zlib, so that the library locations get updated. Seems odd that you
> don't
> have it, since I believe that many packages (like gzip) depend on
> zlib.

checking for libz... -lz
checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please
check your installation and add the correct paths!
[root at gigabyte scribus-0.8]# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
[root at gigabyte scribus-0.8]#

E-Mail: henrik.eismark at mail.dk
Date: 15-Mar-2003
Time: 15:00:25