[Scribus] PDF/X-3 and tiff

Freecham freecham
Sun Mar 9 09:25:49 CET 2003

Hello

grettings for Scribus 0..9.7 and this mailing list. I've got two problems
under MDK9. I can't import Tiff images (i've got this message in the
config.cache before compilation :
ac_cv_lib_tiff_TIFFOpen=${ac_cv_lib_tiff_TIFFOpen=no}.
When i make a PDF/X-3 i can open only with Xpdf. The other readers (even
Acrobat 5) says there is an error (There was an error while trying to parse
an image) and open a blank page.
Under Windows i can open a PDF made with Scribus but even i can see him to the
screen, Acrobat seems to see nothing. For exemple, with Enfocus Pitstop, i
can't drop a colour. I had to save the the page under Windows with Acrobat to
drop a colour and appreciate the great CMJK.

Thanks
Chris