[Scribus] RPM?

Michael Hopcroft mhopcroft
Sat Jun 28 08:47:15 CEST 2003

	As a red hat user, I am having a great deal of difficulty installing
any software that does not come pre-packaged as an RPM archive. Are
there any versions of Scribus that come in such a package? (I've
probably asked this very question before -- if so, I hope you will
remind me).
	Also, assuming I ever get Scribus installed, how do you add a font to
the list of fonts available to Scribus' desktop?
	Finally, which picture formats does Scribus support, both internally
and for conversion to PDF for both print and stand-alone display?
--
Michael Hopcroft, Publisher
Seraphim Guard: http://www.seraphimguard.com