[Scribus] CVS version

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Thu Jun 26 00:26:40 CEST 2003

Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:

 > But new problems have arised:
 > - images are much more reduced than intended when printing to pdf. It
 > looks fine in scribus but in pdf you have really small images and lots of
 > blanks.
Confirmed, it's really a bug, fixed in today's CVS.

 > - an old problem: when copying an object and pasting it on another page,
 > the id stays the same, so when you want to modify it, you have to change
 > the name of the object as well. This was fixed in an older version of
 > scribus but seems to have popped up again.
I changed the Code for doing the copy's in a way that the pasted Object gets
a new Name to avoid that two Objects share the same Name. Prepending a "Copy of"
to the name isn't enough. But in the new Version every Object has a unique Name.

Best Regards
Franz Schmid