[Scribus] CVS version

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Wed Jun 25 21:06:25 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the version that's on the public cvs
server, and the problems I had under gnome (and a bit under kde) in redhat
9 concerning the windows without boundings are gone.
But new problems have arised:
- images are much more reduced than intended when printing to pdf. It
looks fine in scribus but in pdf you have really small images and lots of
blanks.
- an old problem: when copying an object and pasting it on another page,
the id stays the same, so when you want to modify it, you have to change
the name of the object as well. This was fixed in an older version of
scribus but seems to have popped up again.

Franky