[Scribus] Can we change some of the entries in the menues?

Linus Gasser ineiti
Tue Jun 24 08:22:48 CEST 2003

On Lundi, 23 Juin 2003 22.16, Maciej Hanski wrote:
> I don't think, it's a good idea to change the standards, people are used
> to. Please launch any comparable application (OpenOffice.org, gedit,
> kate, kedit etc.) and have a look at the FILE menu. You will almost
> always find "Close" and "Quit".

I have "Close" and "Exit". Exit seems harsher to me than Quit. Kind of more
appropriate for ending an application, IMO. Quit seems too smooth for ending
the application.

Proposition: Quit -> Exit

Linus

--