[Scribus] 0.9.11.1 problem

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Sat Jun 21 12:35:09 CEST 2003

Hi all,

compilation went fine (with the export-command I mentioned earlier), but
opening an old document results in a crash of my xserver. Not really a
crash, but suddenly I see an enormous amount of disk usage, which leads me
to believe there's a memory leak of some kind, but only in the way
scribus interacts with the x-server: running scribus on a remote pc
resulted in the same behaviour on the remote pc.
Killing scribus(my logging in from another pc) "fixed" my pc again,
without any error from scribus on the command line.
I never got that behaviour with any previous version of scribus.

My system was reasonably up-to-date, but I'm installing the latest patches
now and will recompile again afterwards.

Franky