[Scribus] Linux User awards on Tuesday

Paul paulf.johnson
Sat Jun 21 01:42:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

As soon as I get back from the awards on Tuesday (I'll be back Wed),
I'll post up the photos. With luck, you'll get one of me with a bloomin
huge prize for the best in DTP that Linux has to offer... Scribus.

Incase you are unaware, we are up against OpenOffice and Knoppix and the
voting has been hectic to say the least. Last I heard, there was no
clear winner.

TTFN

Paul
--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.