[Scribus] A useless fact

Paul paulf.johnson
Fri Jun 20 21:46:17 CEST 2003

Hi,

> LOL - some people have way too much free time on their hands!!

Nope. It's so Franz and I can do some re-writes on chunks of the code
for the 1.1 release. Working from a paper copy, while cumbersome, it a
lot easier than from a computer screen. Now, 850 sheets of A4 going to
Germany will cost, ooooo, dunno - I'm sure work won't mind ;-p

TTFN

Paul
--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.