[Scribus] Keyboard Shortcuts?

Shane Semler watchitman
Thu Jun 19 22:03:13 CEST 2003

This is a really cool app. Heck, it's as good as
PageMaker ever was. :) I have a question though, are
there any keyboard shortcuts? Having come from Quark,
I'm used to using shortcuts to activate different
functions. For example, is there a key combination
that allows me to move the view around when I'm zoomed
in? I looked throught the online documentation but
couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

=====
Shane Edward Semler
http://www.watchitman.com