[Scribus] seg fault once more

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Thu Jun 19 05:43:12 CEST 2003

Try:
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/SuSE/ix86/8.1

I saw this error when we were working around some Qt 3.1 and 3.1.1 bugs.
IIRC fixed in 3.1.2

I believe these are Suse built packages, so I can't imagine why they
would not work. Just make sure you get the devel package too. Then
recompile.

HTH,
Peter