[Scribus] 0.9.11 FAILURE

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Mon Jun 16 20:50:25 CEST 2003

Bart Alberti wrote:
> On SuSe 8.1 after all was OK for 0.9.10 the compile failed at the svgplugin
> folder. Obviously the plug in was not fully moved.
> Can I disable? e.g.
> ./configure --disable=SVG <etc, syntax, please?>

The svgplugin fails to compile due to a wrong used member function of QValueVector.
Don't bother around with installing a new Version of Qt, I've put a new corrected
tarball onto the net which should compile properly.

The failure was my fault, I've should have read the Qt-Documentation more carefully,
QValueVector::count() doesn't exist in Qt-3.0.x, it's only defined in Qt-3.1.x

Best Regards and sorry for the trouble,
Franz Schmid