[Scribus] Let me clarify a little bit

Michael Hopcroft mhopcroft
Mon Jun 16 07:07:12 CEST 2003

	I think my OpenOffice.org question may have stirred up a little bit
more than I intended. Maybe if i explained EXACTLY what i wanted to do
it would help clarify things.
	I do my word processing in OpenOffice,org. I'd like to lay out my books
in Scribus. What I want to do is import files that I created in OOo into
Scribus where I can perform advanced layout functions before saving to
PDF. I don;t expect the Scribus=created file to be in OOo's native
format. In fact, I'd like to be able to take each individual chapter of
me OOo manuscript and place it in the Scribus file and keep the book as
a single Scribus file.
	I hope that clarifies matters.

	Michael Hopcroft
	Seraphim Guard