[Scribus] Problem with EPS - bugtrace

Steve Herrick steveh
Sun Jun 15 18:42:32 CEST 2003

Paul wrote:
> and very recently, MacOSX
> (don't ask - it took 6 days to get it working and linking correctly and
> even then, it wasn't very nice). The Makefile was me typing at the
> commandline as the makefile I had written for the mac decided that
> compiling was not required!

(asking anyway...)

I am VERY interested in using Scribus on Mac OS 10.1. This would
simplify my life greatly. I wish I was in a position to help out, but
all I can do is encourage you. If this were out in the next week or so,
I could use it at my job. Otherwise, it's a good goal to have this ready
for version 1.0.

--
Steve
==