[Scribus] Crash with scribus 1.0

Bill Carini crisbill
Thu Jul 31 15:35:11 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 12:50:44AM +0200, David Rodr?guez Garc?a wrote:
> After that, I have made a new document with a text box, and typed garbage
> text. Cuting parts of that text make scribus segfault. Sometimes at first
> try, others later. As before, after that segfault, making the first test
> (inserting a txt), makes scribus segfault after several tries of cutting
> text.

I reproduced David's segfault on about the sixth cut using the right
mouse button.

I'm using Qt 3.1.2 (which I did not compile myself).

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)

Use GnuPG for confidential email. (www.gnupg.org)