[Scribus] None

Owen rcook
Mon Jul 21 11:14:14 CEST 2003

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:48:49 +0530
Subash Jeyan <nsjeyan at vsnl.net> wrote:

> i downloaded the qt3-3.1.2-3mdk.src.rpm from rpmfind.net and rebuilt it
> on my machine. since mdk installs qt in "non-standard" location, that
> way one breaks just a minimum of other things, if at all, than if one
> were to compile/install from sources.

I made a clean install of Mdk 9 and upgraded to gcc3.3

I then built qt with these configure parameters (a la blfs)

./configure -prefix /usr/qt-3.1.2 -qt-gif -system-libpng \
-system-libmng -system-zlib -system-libjpeg \
-no-gcc++-exceptions -thread

Then moved /usr/lib/qt3 and linked /usr/qt-3.1.2 to /usr/lib/qt3 (no change to /etc/ld.so.conf needed)

The seg fault went away as predicted by Paul.

End of that problem!

Owen