[Scribus] None

Subash Jeyan nsjeyan
Sat Jul 19 03:18:49 CEST 2003

hi,

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:43:50 +1000 (EST)
Owen Cook <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> OK, suspect it is now my problem now as no one else can replicate
> it. Thanks and sorry for the noise.
>
> I upgraded libqt3 and libqt3-common with Mdk rpms and 3.1.2 shows in
> the"About Qt" but still the same fault.

seems like a superfluous thing to ask, but i'll ask it anyway. you
haven't mentioned libqt3-devel above. i suppose you have upgraded that
one too.

i downloaded the qt3-3.1.2-3mdk.src.rpm from rpmfind.net and rebuilt it
on my machine. since mdk installs qt in "non-standard" location, that
way one breaks just a minimum of other things, if at all, than if one
were to compile/install from sources.

regards, subash.