[Scribus] ANNOUNCE: Scribus Scripting Plugin Version 0.5

Linus Gasser ineiti
Sat Jul 19 13:52:39 CEST 2003

On Friday 18 July 2003 22:48, Paul wrote:
> Now for the bad news. The laptop decided that life was not worth living
> today. Unless I can resurrect it, all of the work I had been doing on
> the 1.1 branch (quark, various other importers etc) will have vanished
> (I was about to commit to CVS when it went mad).
>
> I'll have to send it off for repairs on Monday :-(

Hi,
just out of personal experience: try to back-up your harddisk BEFORE you send
it into repairs. Take it out and put it into another laptop or something. If
your laptop undergoes repair, it might well be that your harddisk is just
swapped with a clean one!

Ineiti

--
Linus Gasser