[Scribus] ANNOUNCE: Scribus Scripting Plugin Version 0.5

Paul paulf.johnson
Fri Jul 18 22:48:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

> today I've release the Version 0.5 of the Scripter Plugin.
> This Release adds only four new Commands but makes the Plugin
> compile with Scribus 1.0.

Excellent work Franz, excellent work.

Now for the bad news. The laptop decided that life was not worth living
today. Unless I can resurrect it, all of the work I had been doing on
the 1.1 branch (quark, various other importers etc) will have vanished
(I was about to commit to CVS when it went mad).

I'll have to send it off for repairs on Monday :-(

TTFN

Paul

--
One OS to fool them all