[Scribus] Mandrake and Linux Qt

PFJ paulf.johnson
Thu Jul 10 14:02:42 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I can't imagine why there would be a faulty Qt for Slackware and
> Mandrake...
> but I am not totally surprized.

It's one of those things - given the size of the distros and the
relative obscurity of the bug, then I'd just put it down to being an
unfortunate occurance. All the distros have been hit like that - RedHat
still distribute a dodgy version of the rpm installer!

> My dial-up says that the 12 Meg Qt tarball will take over 2 hours...
> argh!
> But it will be worth it.

Sure is.

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control