[Scribus] pdftohtml

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Jul 6 21:52:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > That's the limitation of the software I'm afraid. You may be better off
> > emailing this problem to the maintainers of pdftohtml.
>
> Ok, thanks alot:-)
> I could make a question?

Yes, and that's the question ;-)

> Well, are you American?
> I'm Italian and I live on the mountains, the north-west Alps.

PFJ - English born and bred. Never been to continental Europe, never
been outside of the British Isles (Rep. Ireland is the furthest). I did
want to go to Czeckoslovakia (sorry if I've spelt that incorrectly) just
after the fall of Communism there (and the influx of money from the
west), but things went against me.

Closest I get to abroad are travel books... That said, I am very quick
at picking up foreign languages (really quick!)

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.