[Scribus] pdftohtml

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Jul 6 00:06:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I make "make install" as root in to pdftohtml directory but the answer
> is: "make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.".

Ah. Okay, go to the pdftohtml directory. Log in as root and type cp
pdftohtml /usr/local/bin/pdftohtml. logout as su. You should be able
then to just type on the command line pdftohtml <filename.pdf>

> Where I can see your discussion in the matter?

Goodness, it was a couple of weeks back now and I'm not sure if there is
an archive of all postings.

> Thanks, and have a nice holiday:-)

Not on holiday until the start of August.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.