[Scribus] pdftohtml

Paul paulf.johnson
Sat Jul 5 16:26:22 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 13:38, Thyr wrote:

> g++  -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1  -I.. -DHAVE_REWINDDIR=1 -DHAVE_POPEN=1
> -I../go     o -I. -I../xpdf   -o pdftohtml HtmlOutputDev.o HtmlFonts.o
> HtmlLinks.o p     dftohtml.o \
>         -L../goo -L../xpdf  -lXpdf -lGoo -lm
> ../goo/libGoo.a(gfile.o)(.text+0x43a): In function
> `openTempFile(GString     **, _IO_FILE**, char*, char*)':
> : the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

I wouldn't worry about that.

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/xwc/tmp/pdftohtml-0.36/src'
> cd src; mv pdftohtml ../pdftohtml
> [root at mybox pdftohtml-0.36]#
> Now, I have maked "pdftohtml file.pdf" but the answere is: command not
> found:-((
> Thys script for to make a file html after edit pdf file by scribus.
>
> I Could have a little help?

type make install. That copies the binary and anything else to where it
should go (probably /usr/local/bin). You then just type pdftohtml
<filename.pdf>.

If you don't do the make install step, then you will have the same
problem as we discussed a few weeks back when you had problems compiling
scribus correctly.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.